Cure for cancer 2021

JoWell

A Bulgarian clairvoyant predicted that we would find a cure for cancer in 2021.  I chose to believe her!  Sure many of you have seen the headlines but if you haven't it can be found on the internet.  I hope this post doesn't offend anyone.  I count on anything that gives me hope.  Thanks.

JoWell: No offense because many think there is a cure for cancer already. As a matter of fact the newly elected President promised to announce it within the 4 years of his presidency. He got the idea from a board of oncologists, researchers and pharmaceutical companies .

The idea consists of recording all patients records in one place so the computers analyses what works and what doesn't.  That process will then standardize treatment and eliminate guessing.  As an IT person, it makes perfect sense to me.

BTW it appears that there is no one cure for cancer but rather many different ones.  Thank you.

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 2:01 AM, JoWell said:

A Bulgarian clairvoyant predicted that we would find a cure for cancer in 2021.  I chose to believe her!  Sure many of you have seen the headlines but if you haven't it can be found on the internet.  I hope this post doesn't offend anyone.  I count on anything that gives me hope.  Thanks.

Hope is huge!  As long as we're alive, there is always hope!  You are in the company of many "hopers".  Thanks for posting more hope!  :)

I sure hope so!

A cure, IMHO, is more possible at this very moment, than at anytime in history. From what I understand, what with this covid pandemic, we (i.e. the entire World), are fervently involved in an unprecedented level of research into the working and "tweaking" of the human immune system among many areas that are promising. There  is a focus into modifying T cells, for instance, that many prominent researchers believe may very well hold the answers to curing not only cancer but many other diseases as well. And then there is targeted therapy, and vaccines. It is a matter of when we will see a cure not if.

Archived