I guess the world didn't stop....for my broken heart....

Pam

Today would have been Ed Miller's 62nd Birthday.

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Mom and I and the kids took flowers and balloons to your grave this weekend. And cried....and cried some more. How I wish I could take you and mom out for dinner like we always did. Our lives are so empty now, we have a huge vacant spot in our lives that we don't know what to do about, we put one foot in front of the other each day, but we just don't know what to do without you.

To borrow a line from Reba "I guess the world didn't stop - for my broken heart"

Your little buddy still asks when he will see you again, can he visit you in heaven, are you still sick, when will the angels bring you back....

I can't tell you how much we miss you and ache for you....know what I miss the most? Our talks - the way you and I could talk about anything and everything, and sometimes even nothing. I miss your smile and your eyes and your laugh, what I wouldn't give to have you back alive and well and laughing...with that sparkle of fun in your eyes....How blessed I am to have had you as my dad, how did I get so lucky...

Thank you so much God - for giving me the best dad ever - and please please - give him a wonderful celebration for his birthday, because he deserves the best.

Know that we will love you forever dad.

Until we meet again, I love you with all my heart Daddy....

Your little girl.

Pam,

My heart goes to you,

Happy Birthday Dad,

Today in heaven is fishing day for everyone and

Dad is there helping everybody having a good time,

all the while thinking of those he left behind.

Loving them and hoping they will keep well.

Tender hugs,

J.C.