Really quiet board

TJM

So I will add some "General" information.

I have been a life long Lions fan. No. I am not trolling for pity. Instead I am very happy with the Stafford trade. I love the guy and will now root for the Rams. But, this was the best trade I can remember the Lions ever doing.  I think it is a win win.

Prediction....Rams in Superbowl next year. Lions in the playoffs next year.

Peace

Tom

My prediction? Usually I would go with experience and record and nobody has more of that than Brady. However, I think the torch gets passed to that kid this year. I predict KC 31 TB 28 with KC winning on their final drive.

On a sad note. No Budweiser commercials this year. What???

Peace

Tom

We have a cold snap these days in Tampa and the weather forecast for Sunday is 65 and sunny. So I prefer a nice blanket, a cup of tea and large TV set.

We have a cold snap coming in Minnesota also !

Forecast for Sunday ----we will start the day at  minus  11 degrees and then 

warm up to minus 3 degrees .   This will be a good day to stay home and watch the game on TV.

Donna G

That kid.   Yeah, yesterday the City declared it “Mahomes” Monday.  I showed up for a Board Meeting on Zoom for KU Cancer Center with people wearing their Chiefs jerseys AND wearing Mahomes wigs. It was more like a Halloween party.     The mood was quite festive as the employees have all been vaccinated meanwhile for those of us who were survivors on the Zoom practiced our evil stares.  

As for me, I’ll stick with my beloved Giants, playoffs or not.   

Since my husband played for both the Raiders and Bills, we are partial to those teams. The Raider organization is great to its alums. However, he also played preseason with the Chiefs. But he also likes Tom Brady. So go figure. Just hope it's a good game. 

I catch the Thanksgiving Lions game every year. It wouldn’t seem like Thanksgiving without that game blaring in the background. (PS I’m originally from Detroit).

Being from South Florida all I have is The Dolphins. Yea I know, It's sad. On a happier note I won my football pool!!!! I won $350. I won the third and fourth quarters seeing that both quarters had the same score. I didn't really care which team won but was happy about the pool. Now if you want to talk basketball you have a lifetime Miami Heat fan over here. I watch every game. I record them in case something happens and I get pulled away from the game. I LOVE basketball.. Just sayin"......

Unless my team is playing I always root for the "Underdog" and in this case  KC was favored by 3 pts, so I want to the Bucs, but I'm also a huge fan of "The Gronk" and being from New England it's hard not to want to see Tom Brady win another ring.  I think Patrick is an amazing QB and will have many good years to come.   I was surprised the Bucs won by such a big spread.  It was just not a good day for KC!      Congratulations to Tampa Bay, yesterday they played the best game and that's why they are now the Champions!   

Archived