HOPE Summit 2021 (Virtual)

LUNGevityKristin

Find hope and inspiration while building your community at our virtual survivorship conferences this spring! HOPE Summit, for patients and survivors, will be held on May 21-22, 2021, and COPE Summit, for caregivers, will be held on June 25-26. Both conferences will feature inspirational speakers, key experts on practical issues of cancer survivorship, and peer-to-peer sessions where you will hear directly from other lung cancer survivors and caregivers who have walked the journey. Learn more and register: https://bit.ly/3kTwuLw

If you have any questions, please let me know.  We would love to see you there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Kristin,

I tried to register, and went through all the questions, but when it asked me to log in (re contact info, etc.) the page just redirected to the main page. I haven't yet gotten a confirmation email. Any way  to check whether I've registered?

On 5/7/2021 at 7:45 PM, LexieCat said:

Hey Kristin,

I tried to register, and went through all the questions, but when it asked me to log in (re contact info, etc.) the page just redirected to the main page. I haven't yet gotten a confirmation email. Any way  to check whether I've registered?

Sending a message now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy HOPE Summit Day!!!  If you are taking any pictures or sharing any conference takeaways on social media, please use the hashtag #lungHOPE21 

Let's flood the internet with HOPE! ❤️

I can't get any sound--it's claiming I have no audio output device (YouTube sound is just fine), then it keeps saying the meeting has timed out.

I think I'll have to try to get the recordings later--this is just too frustrating to deal with.

Lexie,

I’m having the same problem. I did a workaround by connecting to the conference on zoom and the summit site at the same time. Thus I have two windows on my screen. 

Archived