Wish me luck

TJM

All

Scan tomorrow, as I have posted. I'm not a religious man so I wont ask for prayers. Just good thoughts?

I'll post the results.

Love to all

Tom

Wishing you the best outcome. And me, too! I'm having a PET scan today, too. After 2 years of 3-month CT's,  still trying to identify a new nodule in middle right lobe. Also have had recent wonky blood cell appearances. I fought with my Ins. co. to get the scan approved, and I won! Mamma-Om

1 minute ago, Mamma Om said:

Wishing you the best outcome. And me, too! I'm having a PET scan today, too. After 2 years of 3-month CT's,  still trying to identify a new nodule in middle right lobe. Also have had recent wonky blood cell appearances. I fought with my Ins. co. to get the scan approved, and I won! Mamma-Om

Positive vibes to you, too! I'm glad you're having this done to get a handle on what's going on. And good for you, for advocating for yourself with the insurance company!

1 hour ago, Mamma Om said:

Thank you. Wishing you good results as well.

Tom,

I'll do all of it; pray for a good outcome, wish you well and cross all fingers and toes.  Good luck buddy.  I go for my scan tomorrow, but don't have an appointment (virtual) until Monday.

Lou

On 3/16/2021 at 7:14 PM, LouT said:

Tom,

I'll do all of it; pray for a good outcome, wish you well and cross all fingers and toes.  Good luck buddy.  I go for my scan tomorrow, but don't have an appointment (virtual) until Monday.

Lou

Right back at you Lou.

Archived