Love the new law..

TJM

Scan report already in my portal. My read is I'm clean. Only hesitation is said no changes. Didnt say NED...but I think I am!

Will confirm with oncologist tomorrow.ย 

Thank you ALL for the support, positive thoughts and even the prayers...๐Ÿ˜

Peace

Tom

Yay!! I personally would have resisted looking, I think, but everyone's different.

I think my doc won't use the term "NED" because there ARE signs of cancer--just nothing that is progressing/growing. The lymph nodes have returned completely to normal, but there's still a visible lesion on my sacrum ("almost completely resolved," per latest MRI) and there are still visible areas in my lung, although they appear to be clearing up, and my doc thinks what's still visible may well be scar tissue. Still, I think it's what makes him hesitant to use the term "NED."

I don't care what you call it, as long as it indicates I'm doing well and the cancer is continuing to recede.

Tom,

This sounds like good news. I do hope the doctor consultation ratifies your read of the scan. NED or stable, either, or, one of each, piece of cake or pie, oh my!

Stay the course.

Tom

Tom,

That is super.ย  Can't wait to hear that it is confirmed then we can pop the corks and raise a glass.

Lou

Archived