A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN 145) in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer

KatieB

****(Reposting this information. Please print the attachment if you'd like to discuss with your healthcareprovider)

Title: A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN 145) in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer:

IOV-LUN-202 is a clinical study for patients with non-small cell lung cancer that has progressed after a single-line of therapy with chemotherapy + immunotherapy for their metastatic disease.  Patients receive LN-145, a highly personalized immunotherapy developed from their own immune cells (tumor infiltrating lymphocytes; TIL) which are harvested from their tumor, expanded, reinvigorated, and infused back to the patient to target the tumor anywhere in the body.

To learn more about the trial:

•             Call center – 866-565-4410 – select option 3

•             Visit - https://www.iovance.com/clinical/iov-lun-202-non-small-cell-lung-cancer/

•             Email - clinical.inquiries@iovance.com

•             Clinicaltrial.gov - NCT04614103

NSCLC trial with TIL_2.26.21.docx

• 5 weeks later...

I was trying to remember where I originally saw this.

I just signed the consent form for this trial--I have an appointment with the surgeon next week (full details in the "Updates" forum, under "Clinical Trial Decisions").  I'm really stoked about participating in this--I honestly think this kind of personalized immunotherapy is where cancer treatment is headed.

Thanks, Katie/Lungevity--I probably would not otherwise have known about this trial (which is being conducted at the hospital where I was originally diagnosed and had my lobectomy). 

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in learning more about this trial, please feel free to PM me. I just got out of the hospital after going through it. It's a tough trial, for sure, but fascinating and I have a good feeling about its success (won't have a scan till the end of the month).

• 1 month later...

Just an update for anyone stumbling across this thread--first scan was terrific. My doc had told me not to expect too much from first scan, but he was over the moon excited about it. Hopefully the response continues to whittle down the tumors.