A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN 145) in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer

KatieB

****(Reposting this information. Please print the attachment if you'd like to discuss with your healthcareprovider)

Title: A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN 145) in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer:

IOV-LUN-202 is a clinical study for patients with non-small cell lung cancer that has progressed after a single-line of therapy with chemotherapy + immunotherapy for their metastatic disease.  Patients receive LN-145, a highly personalized immunotherapy developed from their own immune cells (tumor infiltrating lymphocytes; TIL) which are harvested from their tumor, expanded, reinvigorated, and infused back to the patient to target the tumor anywhere in the body.

To learn more about the trial:

•             Call center – 866-565-4410 – select option 3

•             Visit - https://www.iovance.com/clinical/iov-lun-202-non-small-cell-lung-cancer/

•             Email - [email protected]

•             Clinicaltrial.gov - NCT04614103

NSCLC trial with TIL_2.26.21.docx

• 5 weeks later...

I was trying to remember where I originally saw this.

I just signed the consent form for this trial--I have an appointment with the surgeon next week (full details in the "Updates" forum, under "Clinical Trial Decisions").  I'm really stoked about participating in this--I honestly think this kind of personalized immunotherapy is where cancer treatment is headed.

Thanks, Katie/Lungevity--I probably would not otherwise have known about this trial (which is being conducted at the hospital where I was originally diagnosed and had my lobectomy). 

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in learning more about this trial, please feel free to PM me. I just got out of the hospital after going through it. It's a tough trial, for sure, but fascinating and I have a good feeling about its success (won't have a scan till the end of the month).

• 1 month later...