Awarded Grant for Tobacco Awareness Program!!!!

-Cheryl-

Hi All,

Great News! I received notice today that I was awarded money for a grant I wrote to head up a Tobacco Awareness Program! The money is coming out of the Tobacco Settlement Fund for the state of Texas. It wasn't as much money as I had hoped for, but it is a start!. I will solicit more funds to promote this program from my community through donations and fundraisers. Hey, I am not to proud to ask for money when it comes too Lung Cancer Awareness!

Cheryl

Hi All,

Great News!I received notice today that I was awarded money for a grant I wrote to head up a Tobacco Awareness Program! The money is coming out of the Tobacco Settlement Fund for the state of Texas. It wasn't as much money as I had hoped for, but it is a start!. I will solicit more funds to promote this program from my community through donations and fundraisers. Hey, I am not too proud to ask for money when it comes to Lung Cancer Awareness!

Cheryl

Hi All,

Great News! I received notice today that I was awarded money for a grant I wrote to head up a Tobacco Awareness Program! The money is coming out of the Tobacco Settlement Fund for the state of Texas. It wasn't as much money as I had hoped for, but it is a start!. I will solicit more funds to promote this program from my community through donations and fundraisers. Hey, I am not to proud to ask for money when it comes to Lung Cancer Awareness!

Cheryl

So sorry for the duplication here. I took an ambien hoping to get some sleep. I have a conference to attend tomorrow and need to be alert. Anyway, I wanted to ask the creative minds out there for any fundraising ideas? Ry....David C's big sis ( Sorry- ambien kicking in now, time for bed :o)?

Thanks!

Cheryl

Cheryl,

CONGRATULATIONS! GOOD JOB! Fund raising isn't all that hard. It comes from the heart and also add some charm and understanding of the cause and you will have it made. You have ALL those wonderful qualifications. Who knows lung cancer better then you? Who has a heart as big as Texas? (YOU)! Who believes in what you are doing (besides Jake and all of us here)? (YOU)! Can you ask for a drink of water if your thirsty? Then you can ask for donations and funds. If I can do it ANYONE can. I did it for two years in a row for our Lung Cancer Awareness Events, and I didn't think I had it in me. (WRONG)! It's not always a bed of roses, but then again, what is? Just keep knocking at doors and for ever door that opens, another follows. I BELIEVE IN YOU, and I BELIEVE YOU WILL DO A OUTSTANDING JOB AT THIS!! I am so happy for you and so very proud of you for making this effort.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

and I hope you got a good night sleep.