Shella677 Posted April 1, 2021 Share Posted April 1, 2021 We are still waiting on biomarker results but my dr asked if I was interested in a second opinion, because once we start treatment I can’t enter a trial I guess?? I said yes and will be visiting University of VA once all my markers come back. Is a clinical trial the way to go if there is one out there? Everyone in the medical field I have talked to says yes and I don’t know much about it at this point to feel comfortable. I hate that I may be delaying my treatment getting the second opinion , but if it’s worth it.... I’m torn. I’m stage IV nsclc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.