Tabrecta

Deb W

I think Pharmacy is the issue.  I spoke to my oncologist and Novartis was supposed to have Fed Exed it to my home on Friday per my oncologist.  My oncologist was surprised to learn I didn't receive it.   He's checking on the status. I am hoping to get an answer today.  I do know they approved the 4 week free sample.  Not sure what happens after that...the copay is unbelievably expensive.

I've never had a delivery issue before, but I'm coming up against some delay getting my Tagrisso prescription renewed. I've called both Astra Zeneca and my oncologist, and AZ said they would contact my onc. You can bet I'm going to be calling every day now. 

Yes, be sure to call every day!  Update on mine...it turns out the person working on my case went on vacation.  Novartis approved the trial sample on March 22.  The pharmacist at my medical center was shocked that they would drop the ball like that.  I'm told it will be delivered on Friday.  Fingers crossed.  Lexi, thanks for the link!

Deb

Wow, that's some messed up s**t! I hope everything works out for you. I know I'd be in a snit if that happened to me... Sheesh!

Archived