question for Joe

karenl

Hi Joe!

I did try to PM you with this question, but for some reason it's not working. I always look forward to your posts, as your approach to this disease seems very similar to the path my parents are taking. They are very interested in nutritional therapy and supplements. I seem to remember a post from you about cesium. My mum has just started taking it, and I would be interested in what you have to say about it. Obviously, I've done some research on the net, but I'd like to hear about a personal experience, and have questions like What did your Onc think about it? Did you take it during chemo? Any side effects? And anything else you think might be useful/interesting!!

I really appreciate your time Joe, especially this week when I know you have alot on your mind waiting for those pesky results!!

Thanks a bunch

Karen

Hi Karen,

thank you for the kind words. What I know about Cesium, is that it is a strong alkalining agent. There are many that believe that acidicty in the blood and cells is a key determinant of desease processes. Cesium will help to increase the alkalanity of the cells (theoretically).

I have not taken Celsium personally, but have read up on it- and have some information about it. I do not think it is harmful, so it falls into the categrory of can't hurt you, but could be beneficial in diminishing the desease, and promoting the immune system to destroy cancer cells. I firmly believe the best way to beat cancer, and keep it away is to "train" and bolster the immune system to destroy any occurrence before they can grow into tumors.

Also there is a process called "dark field microscopy" (I believe that Cheryl has had this done) where the blood is examined and the size, number, shape of red and white blood cells are exazmined... the PH level is analyzed... and other blood contanimants are looked at (i.e. fungal forms, crystalizations...etc)

Hope this helps a little...

Joe

http://www.zedweb.co.uk/n16health/listings/92.html

Romans 8:28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Joe

You're a trooper for responding so quickly!! Thanks for the info - I will look into it further ( I had been under the impression that you were taking cesium yourself.)

I also just saw your follow-up post in the 'test' section. SO GLAD to hear that everything looks good. Now you can REALLY enjoy your weekend!

Karen