We've made it through!!!!

Lauri

It sure feels good to be posting in here!!!!

It's been such a long 3 months....it feels good to stand in the sunshine of life again!

My mom and I actually went to the mall together on Wednesday and window-shopped together and had the closest to a "normal" day than we've had in a very long time!!! It felt soooo good to be out together doing normal things....things you take for granted before such an illness. :D

She has made it through a very tough time with chemo and radiation. Her body was taken to the limit (and her mind, too). She is feeling stronger and better each day. Her congestion is finally clearing up a bit.

She had a PET scan done last week and it showed no hot spots. Her oncologist is very pleased with the results and we are now looking forward to a wonderful Spring!

Lauri

Hi Lauri;

Boy it sure is good to see you posting here !!!, So very, very happy for you and your mom. :):) ; I just can't tell ya how much I needed to hear some success stories.

may your mom have many, many more !!! :)

God bless and be well!

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick &aFrack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Thank you everyone for your warm replies. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help and support. (Thanks, Pier, for our chats...please let me know how your mom is doing....send me an IM or post it when you can...or call me!)

I will keep the prayers coming for all of you, too, thank you!!!

Lauri