Just rambling I guess

daggiesmom

Hi All,

I know this is a bit off topic, but i'm feeling blue.My daughter, Jennifer would have been 24 on Wednesday. and Saturday she is gone 6 months. I have had a very hard time (maybe that's good) thinking about LC since August. Everyone once and a while I remember the statistics that tell me I have survived way beyond what I should have. But honestly, i don't care too much anymore. So much has happend to me that I'm not afraid anymore of death. I am very concerned about everyone here on the board, i just don't have much energy to write alot.

Joanie

Dear Joanie,

My heart aches for you, I cant begin to know what you are going through, I can just imagine its devasting. The worst thing any one can go through is losing a child. I lost my best friend 17 months ago and last week her brother passed. I know their mother doesnt care about anything anymore as well.. I wish I had the right words to say to comfort you, but I dont know what to say. Your daughter was a beautiful young woman and way to young to leave this life..May God Bless you Joanie and help you to heal and find peace...

((((HUGS))))))

I can not imagine losing one of my kids. I have a few friends who have been thru it and I don't think you ever really get past it. Maybe after a time (more than 6 mos) you can remember more of the blessing you had while she was with you. My prayers are with you.

Please remember you are still here, and there is a reason for that. I too, have outlived anything the Dr said. I have watched other friends, here on the boards die within months of their diagnosis. I do not understand why them? Only God knows and someday I too, will understand. Not in this life tho. Remember we are here and you can call. Just pm me and I will send the number.

Love Cindy

It is so nice to see so many friends here. It truly does make me feel better. I guess I have to take it one step at a time. Which I try to do, but it's good to know you're all so sweet. Some days are very hard, some are easier, which we all go thru. I'll keep paddlin' my boat, knowing that's what i'm supposed to do. Keep on fightin'!! Thank you all for being so kind. :)

Joanie