Hi i have lungs cancer

Hello and welcome here. I'm sorry to hear that you have lung cancer but I'm glad you found us.  We've all been sad and scared at having lung cancer.

Can you tell us a little more about your lung cancer, for example what type it is, when you were diagnosed, what stage it is, whether you've had treatment yet? Also let us know whether you have questions and how we can support you. That's what we're here for.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Bridget O

Welcome. I second Bridget. The more info you share the easier it will be for us to help you at least feel less sad.

Peace

Tom

Omprakash,

You've come to a good place.  We are a group of people who have or had lung cancer and are here to help support others as well as caregivers and family members in negotiating this disease.  In order to do this, we share from what we've learned going through this disease and help others by virtue of our knowledge and shared experience.  If you can give us some more information (as Bridget said) then we can offer more information.  Also, please ask any questions you have.

It is very normal to have a load of different and unpleasant emotions after a cancer diagnosis.  But you need to learn more about what you are facing and sharing more with the team here will help that.   In the meantime, you may be interested in reading "10 Steps to Surviving Lung Cancer; by a Survivor".  You can find that article here.

Lou

Archived