Darkfield Microscopy of blood

Joe B

Question:

Has anyone had their blood looked at using darkfield microscopy?

I understand that they can determine the balance of wbc's and rbc's the health of these cells, and whether there are other factors that need to be examined to obtain maximum health (i.e. crystals in the blood, fungus...etc)

I know of a guy here in Michigan that does this for around $200 - and spends about 4 hours with the person going over the slides and talking about diet and health...

Cheryl, I thought I read once you had it done. If so, what was your impression?

Thanks... Joe

Hey Joe,

I think that is an EXCELLENT IDEA!! Months back we had discussed in our Support Group about taking vitamins and other alternative meds., and I had asked "How would you know what your body is lacking in vitamins?"

Is this what that test would show? They say you have to be very careful when taking vitamins that you can OD on them as well. That's why I never could figure out why people are taking ton's of these and yet they DON'T have a clue if there body is in need of them or not?! I'm interesting in hearing more. Thanks for sharing.

Joe,

I wanted to know what my diet was lacking, and what my body may or may not have been producing. So, I had a wet and dry microscopy done. I was able to view enlarged, colorized photo results on a tv screen. I kind of figured that chemo would cause some changes, but geesh! All of my red blood cells were spiked, instead of nice round granule shapes. There were also "significant ROTS masses" in my lymphtic system, fungi (candida) , and crystals (toxins) were also present. My PH was poor @ 5.5. Other tests done were for cholesterol, blood sugar, RBC WBC, etc..

Basically, there are 4 causes of health imbalances: chemicals, radiation, diet, and emotions. The microscopy will indicate if the immune system is imbalanced; nutritional deficiencies; bowel, liver, and kidney toxicity and stress; reduced oxygen to cells; hormone and thyroid problems; and poor digestion of protein; to name just a few of the health conditions analyzed by the test.

After this test was done, I started getting treatment via infussions to resolve my paticular health conditions. Dose this guy offer any kind of treatment, and is he a medical doctor? If so, then insurance may cover a good portion of your treatment. I totally believe that diet and your body's own immune system can help cure this beast. Now having said that, our genetics and environment factor in heavily. I am fighting a monster that has killed four family members already. I am too buisy living to die! I can't serve God in the ground! Joe, I think we are in something like 4% of the population to get diagnosed with this disease at our age.

I use to pray to God to call upon me, and show me how he wanted me to serve him.....be careful of what you ask for, huh! Ha! Now the picture has been made more clear to me. I am still figuring it all out, but atleast my disease has given me a sense of purpose in life. I suspect he has chosen you, and all of us here as well. It is up to us to answer that call. I am sorry for the detour from the topic being discussed at hand, Ha! May God bless you and your family.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Are you due to have a repeat of the blood work after the infusions and changes to see if the cells have changed? I was seeing some doctors who do the same sort of work before I started the Iressa but I had to stop all vitamin infusions and large supplements to do Iressa. If I am ever off treatment I plan on going back to the holistic route. I am very interested in how this is working for you.

Lisa

How soon after Chemo did you have the blood work done? I just finished radiation (12/23) and chemo (2/16) .

I am interested in analyzing my blood, and looking at my PH as well...... Just dont know how long I am suppose to wait...????

About being "called" so to speak, I do believe in the verse I use at the end of my post (Romans 8:28- "....ALL things work for the good of those who love the Lord..." ) . That lterally means ALL things, even cancer. He can take disease, evil, anything ..and turn it into something good, used for His purpose.

His purposes are higher than ours, and we dont always understand them.....and I think sometimes things aren't revealed to us for quite a while... or even, not until we are in perfect knowledge in heaven......

There was a fine gentleman by the name of J. Vernon McGee. He was a pastor who started the radio broadcasts of "back to the bible"... which are now aired in a huge number of foriegn countries in their native languages.....teaching all types of people and cultures about the bible.

He was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was in His 50's (I believe in the 1960's) .. he had surgery and went on to live 28 years (although I think he did have 1 re-occurrence during that time)... died at the ripe old age of 84 :) (of natural causes)... anyway he stated something to the effect of "sometime God allows something like cancer to enter into our lifes, to put us on our backs and make us look up...

to think about what is truly important"

I like that..... Joe

Joe,

My chemo and rad treatments ended Aug. 28th, I had surgery on Sept. 18th, and did microscopy in Dec.. I understand that the chemo leaves your body quickly, but the red blood cells will take awhile to turnover and reproduce. You might want to ask your onc about it. Mine had no problem with the treatments either. I can say that I have felt better since starting them. Chemo is literally posion. It will not only kill cancer, but take you as close to death as you've ever been. It wouldn't hurt to find out just what the chemo has done to your body, and what your body needs. Joe you have always been an athlete from what I can tell, and have high expectations for yourself. In otherwards, be realistic in allowing your body the time it needs to heal. I was shocked to discover what chemo had done to my body. I can remember after treatment thinking..."I got do something to fight this beast myself. " I needed to feel empowered over it. Take back control of my life. Fighting it was almost easier when in treatment...you feel like your doing something.

Cheryl

Thanks for the advice Cheryl.

I am being careful not to push it too hard. i did ask the Onc if I could make the inflammation (from the radiation) worse by excercising intensely-- he said no, do what I feel I can... that I can't cause the inflammation to worsen.

I am surprised at the longevity of the effects of the radiation (although I think the concurrent chemo intensifies the the effects of the radiation) . I am hoping I made the right decision, sometimes I think I poisoned myself for no reason-- but I certainly didnt want to take a chance and only have the surgery... its tough. I didnt realize radiation can have inflammation effects up to 6 months after treatment ends....

BTW- I read a study of 128 Oncologists asking them if they would do chemotherapy if they had cancer-- 80% responded that they WOULD NOT due to the risks associated compared to the benefits (at least according to the study). Can you believe that! 80% wouldn't do it, but they prescribed it no problem....

Well, just gotta focusing on excercising, RESTING, and healing from the barrage I have taken over the last 5 months.... my blood counts are all still low, I am sure when they get back to normal my stanima regarding my workouts will increase.

How long did it take for your blood counts to recover?

Joe--

Sorry to hear the effects are ongoing, but so happy to hear that you are fighting them by remaining active and postive. The study you cite is one of the main reasons I chose no chemo--though I would have IF chemo could have ever made me a candidate for surgery. I was told I would never be able to surgically remove the tumor due to its location. I do think however that some of those 80 per cent might actually do chemo IF they were actually faced with that decision and not just posed the question hypothetically. However, theirr response is kind of telling. Of course none of us know the "right answer" we just must do what we believe is best, which is what you have done. And you are doing so much besides just established medicine, and your heart and is good and I beleive you are heading in the right direction. I think of you and your family, as I do all of us. Thanks for letting us know how you are.

Elaine