Introduction

Peege

Hi everyone!

I am the 49-year-old daughter of a 78-year-old NSCLC metastatic patient.  I am just here looking for support and resources as my mother continues this journey!

thanks 

Pam 

Hi Pam,

Sorry you have to be here.  One way we support people is by sharing our experiences and offering support.  In order to do this we will need some more information about the person you are looking out for (diagnosis, present treatment, etc.).  In the meantime, we have a Caregiver Resources Center that may also offer some help.  You can find that here. We look forward to working with you.

Lou

Welcome Pam,

I'm very sorry to learn of your mother's diagnosis. I also recommend Lou's suggestion to visit the Caregiver Resource Center. While I am a very experienced lung cancer survivor, I know my wife had the hard row to hoe but I didn't walk in her shoes. Seek guidance from those that have.

One benefit of this site is asking questions. While we are not physicians, we all have PhDs as lung cancer patients. We are available to answer questions when your mom's doctors are not.

Stay the course.

Tom

Hi Pam,

I am happy you have found the forums. I found it very valuable while caregiving for my mom during her lung cancer battles. I came here for information and HOPE. I got that and so much more!

Use us as a tool to further your knowledge of your mom's cancer and for support. We are here for you!

Archived