Waiting for results today

ejpritz

Hey everyone,

My mother had an appointment this morning to get the resukts of a pet scan done last week. She went through a round of chemo and radiation and has surgery scheduled for two weeks. the pet scan is to make sure it has not spread during her treatment. If it has, then no surgey. As a matter of fact, we were told there would not eb anything they can do at all.

We are still waitning for her to get home with the news. I guess I am just looking for people to same some prayers or something!!

Thank you everyone, well I posted something on another part of thsi site, but I will put the news here as well. One lung is completely in the clear, the tumor is gone. The other lung is going to have a lobe removed on March 16. That tumor shrunk significantly. They will also be removing two ribbs and placing radiation pellets in the area.

So it looks like it is great news. not only did it not spread, one of the tumors is gone. Thanks for all of your well wishes