New to this forum

GingerSnap

Hi. I’m Ginger and new to the forum. I Was diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer in February 2021 with the EGFR mutation. I’ve had a lower left lobectomy, 4 IV chemo treatments, 4 radiation treatments, and I’m on Tagrisso. 

Hi Ginger and welcome to our forum.  Well, you've already beene through a lot on this journey, haven't you.  You will certainly hear from other EFGR mutation folks in the next little while.  While I have not had it, we do have a Forum for EFGR folks and you can find it here.  In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions you may have and know that you'll soon be meeting some wonderful people that can share their EFGR experience with you.  You're not alone, you have us to add to your list of support.

Lou

Hi Ginger. Yes, you've been through a lot, and I know how it is. Hopefully you're finding Tagrisso tolerable with manageable side effects. 

I was diagnosed at Stage IIIB exactly 2 years ago. I've had chemo and radiation and started Tag in March 2020. Finally NED in April 2021. 

There is a private Facebook (Meta?! Ugh, what a name) group that you might be interested in: "Tagrisso (osimertinib) Patients & Caregivers Group".

There are great resources here at LUNGevity. You're not alone! 

Archived