2 years to the day.

Robert  A.

Hello group, It's been awhile since I've posted. Today marks 2 years that we got the news my wife had cancer. Started on the Keytruda Carbo cocktail and had success until about April 2020 when the Oncologist informed us the the tumor was growing again. In May she was started on Chemo which put her in the Hospital for 5 days (too strong). While in the Hospital her Oncologist told her there was a brand new treatment she was a good candidate for (Tabrecta) which is a pill which she takes 2 pills twice a day. Her 1st scan after taking this medication showed her tumor had shrunk more than 1/2 it's size. the next scan showed it shrunk another 1/4  from the original size. The last 2 scans the latest being a week ago showed the tumor maintaining the same size. The Oncologist is pleased so we will continue with the same treatment. So this makes 1 year and 4 months on Tabrecta. I hope everyone's cancer journey is going well, Robert.

Robert,

How about that! What grand good news about your wife's experience on Tabrecta. No change on consecutive scans is indeed worthy of celebration.

Stay the course.

Tom

Robert,

Great news about the shrinkage and lack of any further growth.  I pray that continues for your wife.  Please continue to keep us updated.

Lou

Archived