My Dad's got Stage 4 NSCLC, with brain metastases to the Brain

Cody foote

Hi all, dads had his CT scan results back and all clear! No sign of any new tumors, which is fantastic news. The lung and the lymph node tumors are continuing to shrink. Which is also fantastic news. The Cancer nursers were so thrilled with the news they told him over the phone! He's got his Gamma knife surgery on Thursday, which he is absolutely dreading, as you all can imagine. But fingers crossed that after Thursday dad can get back on his feet, and get back to normal! And I'm really hoping that dad can get his licence back sooner rather than later!

Many thanks Cody x

Cody,

This is great news!  The radiation is a good solution and seems to have consistent positive results.  All fingers and toes are crossed for you dad to get "back to normal and have his license returned".

Lou

Cody,

I can assure you from actual first hand experience, GamaKnife is an absolute piece of cake! And it works!

Great news about your dad.

Stay the course.

Tom

Thank you LouT and Tom Galli, fingers crossed 🤞 it all goes well for dad, we deserve abit of luck now. Get Thursday out the way and hopefully he can get back on his feet. It says that you should get back to normal activities in no time at all, so that's a positive note for sure. Thank you for your messages.

Many thanks Cody x

Archived