Thank you

Andrea

Hi. Perhaps I am a bit "emotional" tonight with nerves for my mom's surgery tomorrow. It helped that I was sooo busy at work and was there till 9pm.

I just want to take this time before knowing what tomorrow will bring to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. You are all such an amazing wonderful understanding accepting group of people. I constantly check the board to make sure everyone is ok and I think of each of you, I grieve with each of you, and I feel your anxiety waiting for tests and fighting the unknown.

I feel so blessed to have found this board, I consider you all my friends and I have learned so much from all of you.

Anyway, thank you Katie and Rick for this board; thank you to my "sisters" and thanks to each and everyone of you. I am constantly praying for everyone.

Love,

Andrea

Just want you to know I'll be praying for your mom's surgery to be successful tomorrow, Andrea -- and for your dad's tomorrow as well, Berisa! You know there are many, many here (even those who don't post messages but read them!) who are thinking good thoughts and praying for the best possible news from both of you!

(((hugs)))

BeckyCW

Dear Andrea,

I have been thinking about you so much lately, the day has finally arrived! I am so happy that your mom is able to have the surgery. I just know that she will get through this, she is a fighter and has lots of people praying for her! And for you too, my dear, try to hang in there and don't worry yourself too much!

Please update us when you can and know that we are all here to support you and your family.

Love,

Denise