Bobmc?

TBone

Tbone,

Bob is getting the results of his latest scan today and getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow. To Costa Rica yet!!!!

Bob.. if you see this before you go here's hoping for some good news on the scans and have a WONDERFUL time on the trip!

Dean

Hey T,

Thanks for the concern, Yea, the last couple of weeks have been a bear :x , You know, fatigue, nauseas, no concentration, etc. but it's been gettin better.

Dean's got it right though, I'm packing, actually done, and need to be at JFK, in NY at 2:00AM, real early flight, but that gets me to Costa Rica at 10; 00AM and I should be able to get my jeep, and make the Pacific coast by 1: 00 PM , Hopefully, I'll be in a hamock by 2:00 and screw everything else. I had scans done on Mon. but do not have the results yet, these were of the chest, abdomen and pelvis. I see my doc again on the 15th. I'm lettin go and lettin GOD right now!!! :):) ;

I will be staying at the hotel Karahe ( www.karahe.com ), and I think either they have one or there is an internet cafe close by so I'll try to get online down there.

Anyway, be well, God bless and still trying to enjoy the shi_ out of life!

lBobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"