A LITTLE OFF TOPIC

RAY A

I need help. Our dog GUIDO of 12 years was just dianosed with a 7cm tumor on his splean. They are going to do surgery to remove it today and test it to see if its cancer. This dog is like one of my own kids. The Vet said hes got a 90% chance its going to be ok. Please take a little time out to pray for our dog.

Thank You

Ray,

Certainly.

Prayers for Guido, that surgery will be the end of the cancer. I love dogs better than I like most people, so these are potent prayers.

Prayers for you and your family, too, I know you're worried about the furriest member of the family. Try to take it easy, I think it will be okay.

XOXOXOX

MaryAnn

Wonderful...wonderful news!! My 12 yr old mini schnauzer had a tumor the size of an orange removed and I cried all the way through the surgery Ray.....so I know where your heart is right now. My little girl's tumor was benign also.....and she lived with us for almost 5 more....really good yrs. My heart sings for you and Guido.....

Ray,

So glad your Guido is doing well! Sadly, I CAN imagine what it's like to lose your little furry-faced companion while dealing with all this other crap. Glad you didn't have to go through that.

xxoo

Becky