Introducing Me

ChrisTee

Hi, my name is Chris, 55 year old female from Brisbane Australia.  I was diagnosed Stage 4 Nsclc Adenosquamous in early November 2021.  Have right collapsed middle lobe with large mass, small nodules in left lobe, adrenals, nodules in supraclavicular and 23 brain Mets.  I commenced Keytruda (high PDL-1 no gene mutations)mid December and have also undergone two sessions of Gamma Knife for the brain Mets.  So far I am experiencing a good response to therapy

Hi Chris welcome here hopefully you will get lots of support and some answers, that's brilliant news your having good response to the treatment I hope it continues for you, I also have lung cancer which was treated last November and December with radiotherapy and chemotherapy which has shrunk the tumor, found 2 brain mets a month ago that I have just had gamma knife to treat not sure how long it takes to show any results of working but glad to have been offered it, I have lost a alot of feeling in my right hand side possibly due to swelling, I really hope you continue getting better take care Justin 

Welcome Chris,

Sorry that you have to be here, but you are definitely in the right place for support and advice. 
I have NSCLC adenocarcinoma and was diagnosed in August last year, with one lung tumour, two affected lymph nodes and an adrenal metastasis. I am on a trial combining Keytruda with radiotherapy and have had good results so far, so feeling hopeful.

Hi Chris,

Just want to add my welcome and say how glad I am that you're having a good response to treatment.

Karen

Welcome Chris from "Down Under"!

Your form of adeno-squamous is unusual and I'm happy Keytruda is working. GammaKnife should make brain met recurrence unlikely.

Good of your to join us.

Stay the course.

Tom

Hi Chris and welcome from me too. I have nothing to add to what people have already said: terrific you're having a good response to treatment. Keep posting.

Bridget O

Archived