My Introduction to you

Mikey

Mike,

Very happy to hear that your surgery was better than expected.  Keep up the positive attitude and make sure you do what is necessary to keep your lungs active and strong.  Let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Lou

Mike,

Thanks for the report on your surgery experience. Very happy to learn you are up and about, of the early find, and the lack of mets elsewhere. Keep current with your screening program; this is vital because, unfortunately, lung cancer does often recur. So be vigilant and...

Stay the course.

Tom

4 hours ago, Tom Galli said:

Mike,

Thanks for the report on your surgery experience. Very happy to learn you are up and about, of the early find, and the lack of mets elsewhere. Keep current with your screening program; this is vital because, unfortunately, lung cancer does often recur. So be vigilant and...

Stay the course.

Tom

Thanks Tom

My surgeon has told me I am stuck with him for the next 5 years for 6 monthly scans which I am quite happy about!!!

Hi Mikey,

So glad to hear of your great news with your cancer journey. Praying that you recover from your surgery fast. I quit smoking after my PET scan results cold turkey. It has been 6 months and physically not desiring to smoke but mentally it is challenging but I will not give in. Keep the positivity!