Just wanted to say Happy Monday

Rick

Rick - Thanks for the wishes.... raining here in Connecticut, actually pretty Yucky right now... but the tulips and daffodils are peaking through the ground.... saw three deer in my back yard yesterday so all in all.... I guess life is good - You have a good week also... Sharon

Wonderful, sunshiney day here in MO. Spring is in the air, the frogs are croaking and the ducks have come back in to the marina. All is right in the world (or as right as it is gonna get for now).

Hope everyone has only GOOD news all week and prayers going out for all!

God Bless,

MO

Hi,

I watched huge flocks of geese flying north this weekend and had a yard full of robins today so spring is on the way for us all.Dogwoods are blooming.I feel better already.Thanks for the jump start on the week and for all that you have done for this site.I don't think I could make it without it and having worked with HTML myself as an amateur I realize how much time you devote to this.Do you ever sleep?And here is wishing the best for the week to you two in return.TBone

TBone,

No, I don't think Katie or Rick EVER sleep! :) When would they have time?!

It's the kind of weather we live for in So. Calif -- Clear blue skies, not even a hint of smog, lots of sunshine, warm weather, but still some snow glistening on the mountains. Y'all come on down! Or if you must, stay where you are and enjoy YOUR good stuff -- the geese, and the deer, and the tulips... it's all good! :)

Enjoy the week, everyone! And Rick & Katie, I can't thank you enough for all you do.

BeckyCW