(bart ziggies) sister

it has been three months today since greg lefted this world. The pain hasnt got any easier for me. It hurts so bad. But i know he is in a better place now. No more pain. He helped alot of people along the way. He fought all the way to the end. He will always be in my heart. I want to thank everyone for their support. It has helped alot. To know theirs people out there that care.

Mary,

I am so sorry you have to be in this kind of pain. :cry: I am the sister of DavidC, a cancer survivor who was a friend of Greg's through this message board. I know how much my brother thought of your brother. He must have been quite a guy.

We will not know in this lifetime why some are taken from us so young and in this way. I really wish I knew what I (or anyone) could say or do to make you feel better. All I can say is that I am keeping you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time. I hope you will find some comfort here, among these incredibly supportive people who loved your brother and were there for him, as he was for them.

((((((((hugs to you, Mary))))))))))

BeckyCW