CLEAN SCANS

kimblanchard

Hi again folks

This is really a repeat of what I posted in the "General". Today I got the good news that my scans are clean. Phew! Always good to hear that news.

I still have the breathing problems and they are sending me to Pulmonary Rehab starting tomorrow morn. They tell me there is a 6 minute test to see if I can make it through the rehab. Right now I still get so very tired when I exert myself and I must do something because I have sat far to long already. So I will keep the group posted on how the rehab goes.

Also found that I have a new compression fracture in my back. I thought the pain was coming from all this weight I've gained and my beautiful, buffalo, hump back. Geez! I swear I can deal with these small problems because I have CLEAN SCANS> YES!!!!!!

SUE, I am happy for your excellent results. I love to hear the positives. It sometimes seem that the negatives out weight the positive, then I step back and realize that every positive is worth at least 10 negatives.. haha

I'll be praying for you!!

Hey Sue M.

What GREAT NEWS on the All CLEAR SCAN!! Love to hear these ALL CLEAR Stories!!! Way to kick some butt girlfriend!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Let us know how Rehab goes! Sure hope it works out good for you! It stinks when you can't breath well!!! Sure hope you pass the test and can be riding bikes with David P pretty soon!!! I think I am going to make that one of my goals (Riding a BIKE with my BUDDY DAVID P)! How hard can it be?! :roll::roll:

Take care and keep us posted.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,