For Don Wood

Guest KerryToo

Guest KerryToo

I just wanted to tell you that I have read many of your posts on these boards and you are such a kind soul. You remind me of my Dad – you always have a kind word, a compliment, something positive to say. Your wife is indeed blessed!

Just wanted to take a minute to appreciate you for your support of everyone here.

May God Bless You in return for being an “Angel on Earth”.

Thanks! :D

Kerry,

I agree with you 100%.. Don trully is an amazing man! I have recently felt like expressing this to him as well. :D I really admire many of his qualities, his faith and love of family. Don I'm sending my utmost appreciation that you are a member here.

Many blessings to you and Lucie.

Laurie

Hi Don,

I'd like to add my appreciation to the group's. You always seem to know just what to say, in the most realistic, yet positive way possible.

Lucky Lucie! :D

Faylene

don, i wish i was a trained caregiver. i don't know if this would make things worse or better, but i have to hand it to you. it makes my world a whooole lot brighter knowing you are in this world. whoops is this from a song. but it's true. mirrell

Hi Don,

I just wanted to echo the sentiments I've read here. I have wanted to say the same things but wasn't quite sure how to express them. Glad that somebody else started this thread so we could all add to it.

It is true your gentleness, kindness, postiveness, and your faith all ring through loud and clear in every post you write.

I'm so glad I found this site not only because of your great advice but for all the different "advice and encouragement" I read every day.

I have been helped so much just by reading about other people and how they are handling their situations. Thanks to everyone for all their contributions.

:D:D:D

Teet

Guest bessb

Don I have to also express my agreement, you are the best. Lucie is a lucky lady but I am sure she knows that!

Bess B

My turn to be a cheerleader...

Three Cheers for DON!!!

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Don you deserve all the thanks being given here, your warmth and kindness are unfailing. Your positive attitude and sound advice are much appreciated. It is felt deep in our hearts.

I am ALMOST speechless! What a wonderful surprise and gift from all of you! I read it all over and over again with tears in my eyes -- tears of joy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It is my pleasure to be here and participate with you. All of you have been super helpful to me and to Lucie, and we much appreciate the continued loving support. It is great knowing each day that you all are here for us. God bless. Don

Dear Don,

I too want to share the CHEERS of your THE DON FAN CLUB!! You remind me of a very dear freind of ours. If I didn't know any better I would say you were him. Our friend Wayne passed away 5 years ago from colon cancer, but he always knew just the RIGHT words to say to people and could always put a smile on others faces. One thing that sticks with me that he use to say to people is: "Smile, fresh air is good for your teeth"!

Don't know WHY that stuck with me, but it just has.

GOD BLESS YOU and LUCIE!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Don, just wanted to say that we are all so lucky to have you here to provide your words of wisdom. You are a kind and gentle soul. Add me to your fan club. Thank you for all of the support and advice that you provide. Take care, Deb