New Member Intro

Bill B

I was diagnosed with stage IV NSCLC three years ago after suffering a seizure on an airplane.  Cancer had already spread to brain but never had any symptoms.  I am HER2 with exon20 insertion and had a great response to enhertu.  Looks like its effectivity is waning though, so going to consider new treatment very soon.  Lmk if anyone here has similar mutation and can share treatment experiences.  Best of luck to everyone!

Hi Bill, welcome to the group. Are you familiar with the Exon 20 Facebook group below? You might find someone with experience there. Although I have an EGFR mutation, mine is Exon 19 deletion. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136311127056022/?ref=share

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum.  As you consider different therapies for your mutations you may find some useful information at our "Lung Cancer Mutations" forum that can be found here.  Stick around and continue to post.  You'll surely hear from others as your newer treatment decision takes shape.

Lou