Stage 4 NSCLC

I was diagnosed late February 2020. I had spine surgery, chemo, radiation and then started on Keytruda, which I’ve been on for 2 years now and doing well. I’m interested in hearing what others are experiencing.

Welcome JJ!

Very glad of your treatment success. Keytruda and all classes of immunotherapy are truly our "miracle drug."

Two years NED (no evidence of disease) is good progress. You might even get to a place where Keytruda is stopped and your only treatment is scheduled CT screening tests. Let's hope so.

Welcome aboard and stay the course.

Tom

Hi JJFrank,

Welcome to our forums.  Glad to hear about your success with Keytruda and that you're doing well.  We do have a section where folks share their stories and information on on Immunotherapy and it can be found here.

Lou

Hi JJFrank,

Welcome! I'm so pleased to hear that you're doing well and responding so well to immunotherapy. You were diagnosed exactly the same time as my mum and she's also doing really well (touch wood she continues to do well). My mum was diagnosed with inoperable stage 3B squamous cell carcinoma in Feb 2020. She had intensive radiation and chemo followed by durvalumab (aka Infimzi)

May your fantastic response to treatment continue. You are doing great! 

Monica xx