3.5 Years Post Lobectomy…Still NED

Curt

I had my 3.5 year follow up from a RUL Lobectomy.  The .5 was due to the COVID year delays.  The scan was without contrast.  Apparently their is a shortage of that too. Still NED.  Some numbness and muscle spasms on occasion.  No other issues. Lung capacity is back to what it was pre lobectomy.  I don’t visit the site much anymore but was happy to see a lot of familiar names still on here and providing support. I was sad to read of Lexi’s passing. She was very supportive to me during the lead up to and post surgery. I will always be grateful for that.   @Tom Galliyour tribute was beautiful.

Curt,

So glad to hear from you again and SUPER GLAD to hear the NED News.  Glad to hear that you are doing so well.  I'll be getting my first annual scans next month and am trying not to think about them until I get them.  Lexie was one in a million and it hit hard when she left us.  I hope we'll hear from you more often, but understand that you are out living the life you fought to keep.  Enjoy my friend.

Lou