Journey's end.

Robert  A.

My beautiful wife's lung cancer battle came to an end June the 29Th. After fighting for the last 2 years & 8 months using different therapies the latest being Tecentriq we always tried to hang on until the next big treatment came. She had the most success with Tabrecta which she was on for almost 2 years. While her battle is over I wish many of you battling cancer success. Thank you for welcoming us here and offering great advice and hope. Robert.

Robert,

I am vastly sorry to learn of your wife's passing. You are most welcome to stay connected with us if you choose.

Losing a loved one is never easy. There is no sugar-coating the magnitude; it is almost like losing a part of yourself. Take time to greave and set things right in your life. It is an honor to have made your acquaintance. I hope for the best future for you.

Stay the course.

Tom 

Robert,

My most sincere condolences for the loss of your wife.  I can only pray that with time your memories will bring a warm smile to your face.  In the meantime my hope is that you find peace and comfort at this sad time.

Lou