Low blood pressure

Kelvin4426

Is your mom well hydrated Kelvin? During my chemo cycle 1 I almost passed out and my pulse and pressure was low.

Electrolytes help too, I use some in form of powder or tablets with very little sugar added, as the commercial "sport" ones are quite unhealthy. Hope your mom feels better soon but let the doctor know (or call the nurse line for advice).

7 hours ago, LilyMir said:

Is your mom well hydrated Kelvin? During my chemo cycle 1 I almost passed out and my pulse and pressure was low.

Electrolytes help too, I use some in form of powder or tablets with very little sugar added, as the commercial "sport" ones are quite unhealthy. Hope your mom feels better soon but let the doctor know (or call the nurse line for advice).

Hey yea my mom told the nurse and they found out her blood pressure was low and they will check again today to see if it's still low and that she will talk to the doctor if it is. May I know what brand electrolytes u use

Sorry, I missed this question. A quick way to raise BP is to drink a bottle of water at one time. My father's cardiologist gave him this advice a few years back. 

There are medications to raise BP if it's consistently low. 

One of the side effects of Tagrisso (the targeted therapy drug I take) is low sodium. I've learned to see my primary doctor for bloodwork that includes sodium, electrolytes and B-12. When my sodium was low, I used LMNT electrolyte powder (available on Amazon).