Advocacy Opportunities

We have several advocacy opportunities available through our partners. The criteria for these opportunities are listed below. If you meet the criteria & you’re interested; please comment below, private message me or email me at nventrca@lungevity.org. Thank you for being a part of our lung cancer community!

1)    The Department of Defense is accepting nominations to be a part of their Lung Cancer Research Program’s Peer Review Panel. This opportunity is time consuming, so please keep that in mind if you are interested. This opportunity is virtual. If you have never been on the DOD peer review panel, and you are interested please let me know ASAP. The nominations need to be submitted in the next week. More information can be found here: https://cdmrp.army.mil/lcrp/default
2)    Seeking a SCLC patient and caregiver. This opportunity is to be a part of a video about the SCLC experience, challenges, unmet needs and what a “day in the life” looks like.
3)    Seeking a NSCLC patient at any stage. This is a virtual opportunity over a 1-year engagement (approximately 18 hours total of time) to participate on a Lung Cancer Patient Council.  
4)    There’s a virtual / online discussion AdBoard opportunity asking for 2 weeks of your time, looking for patients with the following criteria: Early Stage (1-3A NSCLC) within the last 5 years. Have received, or are receiving, or declined neoadjuvant or adjuvant treatment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.