Biopsy/Circulating Tumor Cell questions

LA NYC

Lou,

Thanks you so much. Your first sentence completely describes what my journey has been on all this for the past year and a half. I feel after hearing all your stories that yes, this is the best decision. Just get it out and find out.

I’m so happy to hear that you’ve been NED ever since your VATS surgery and I look forward to reading your blog and will do that right now. 

I will be wishing you all great thoughts on Monday and look forward to your writing after and letting us know that you continue to be NED!

All the best to you!

Lori

I also had a rigid bronchoscopy to get a tissue sample of the tumor in my lower left lung for biopsy and biomarker testing in the very beginning. It was an easy procedure for me, and I only had a minor sore throat for a couple of days. 

Hope your meeting with the surgeon goes well, Lori. 

Thank you Judy! I’m glad the bronchoscopy went well for you and was successful. It seems like a mixed bag whereas some get a diagnosis from it and others procedures are inconclusive. The location of my nodule made it challenging, and surgery seems like the best option at this point. 
i hope your feeling well. Thanks for the good luck wishes.

my best to you for continued good health☺️
Lori