6 month scan results

KF1

My wife (Dale) had her 6 month MRI and PET scans last week.  Unfortunately the MRI indicated a new 9mm lesion in her right temporal lobe.  If you recall she had at least 18 brain lesions at initial diagnosis, three if which were large.  Based on her recent MRI most of those are no longer visible and the two that remain visible they attribute to treatment effects.  Still waiting on PET results.  Dale continues to tolerate Tabrecta well. We were disappointed with the new brain lesion as we were hoping that Tabrecta would be protective of the brain as well.  We continue to take it one day at a time

Hi 

I really hope you get some good news from the pet scan,I know how worrying it is but it's great news that the other lesions are no longer viable and hopefully these others can be sorted out soon, I recently had a tumor removed and am hoping no more come up so I have an idea of how you and your wife feel and you are right all we can do is take one day at a time,

All the best Take care Justin