A Short Absense

Carleen

Hi All,

Well, I took a bit of drastic step this past week. Tuesday I quit my job. It has been so stressful there, and there are a few situations that happened that make me not respect the management at the company so I couldn't stay. So, I haven't had the computer access I did so I haven't been on for the past 4 days. Now, I've found a new job, but I have to go out of town for orientation until Friday. So, again I will be off the site. I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone so you will not worry at my absense. I will be thinking and praying for you all every day.

All my love

Carleen

Carleen,

Wow -- Big changes for you! I'm glad you were able to get out of the stressful situation, and especially glad you found another position so quickly! That's terrific. :D I hope you will love it. We'll miss you on the boards for a few days, and look forward to hearing from you again when you get back.

BeckyCW

Caleen,

So happy to hear you are out of that old situation. I hope this new job allows you and Keith relief from some of the stresses you are under. And thanks for letting us know that you will be gone for a happy reason!

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Elaiane

Carleen - I can relate to you having to leave the job... I did the same thing back in September. It is not an easy decision to make, but I know it was the right one for me, and I am sure your new job will work out just fine.... Can't wait to hear all about it. Sharon