Dad has passed

lovingdaughter1990

Hello Everyone! 

Hope you are all well.

This is a hard post to make but my Dad has lost his battle with lung cancer. He went into hospital with a lung infection but turns out it was worse then we all expected.

He fought so incredibly hard but in the end the cancer was more aggressive and far along then we had known. He went in on Sunday Jan 15 and passed on Jan 25 4:45 am peaceful and surrounded by his loved ones.

The cancer had advanced within those few days and ended up crushing his spinal cord.

We miss him so very very much. It feels like a blur right now like its not real. He was diagnosed early November and is already gone.

I hope all the best for all of your and your families and want to thank everyone who had replied to any of my posts as this forum has an amazing and knowledgable group of people!

All the best 

Amie  

Hi Amie

I'm so sorry to hear the terribly sad news about your dad, I hope you feel some comfort knowing you were there for him on this journey,  he definitely would have,you really have lived up to your name and been a lovingdaughter1990, try and stay strong and remember all the great times you shared 

All the best Take care Justin x