Happy Birthday

lilyjohn

Today would have been my Johnny's 71st birthday. I never got to celebrate with him or make it a special day for him as I wanted to do. I want to post my birthday thoughts to him here. I know that somehow he sees them and knows.

I can only say now Happy Birthday my love. It may have been your birthday but on this day 71 years ago a special gift arrived to wait for me. That gift was you Johnny and today I celebrate that gift and the beautiful love that we shared. I may have much pain because of losing you but my heart can remember a love that was pure joy. It may be your birthday but I am the one who recieved the gift long before I was even thought of. I will always be grateful and know that something and someone so special never really dies. Yes I got your gift today too. As always they were there with me and Misty on our walk. Thank you for reminding me with those beautiful birds. I love you always and forever. Lillian

Lillian,

Close your eyes, calm your soul and feel his arms holding you tight.

You know you will see the signs he is with you still and smiling at you for how far you have come and how strong you have become.

I would love to be there to give you a hug and sing the happy birthday song with you.

Much love,

Shirley