Cancer has returned

Grumpy-One-Lung

Guest Dorothy M.

I am so sorry to hear your news- I know it's something we all have in common, waiting and wondering what will befall us next. I also am a "one-lunger"- left one removed almost 2 yrs. ago. My family has not only accepted my decision to not have further treatment, they whole-heartedly support me. I have had a very active, wonderful quality of life the past 2 years that I don't know I would've had if I had acccepted the recommended treatments. HAng in there- remember that quality of life becomes most important during this very fragile time in our lives. Only YOU can define that for yourself, nobody else. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Dorothy M.

I am so sorry that your cancer has returned. I respect your wilingness to make decisions based on your own quality of life. I do want you to know that Iressa is not bad for everyone - I have had quite an easy time on it. However you choose to move forward, I wish you the very best.

Your fellow Michigan resident,

Lisa