apologies

KatieB

I apologize to everyone I have neglected in answering e-mails or PMs or in sending out donation receipts- I will get to you.

Have been very sick, in the hospital yesterday/today and on ALOT of pain meds now. Will be out of commission for a few days.

(More pain than when I was in Labor!! :shock: LOL ! Enlarged left ovary, possible kidney disfunction, viral/muscular, severe lower back pain. Pelvic Sonogram= ok, going for x-ray of back and upper abdominal sonogram in a few days- Don't know why this is all happening)

Just wanted you guys to know I haven't forgot about you and I hope to be well soon.

Katie,

Take it easy. Please keep us posted with how you are feeling. I know it is easier said than done, but PLEASE slow down and take care of yourself. You have so much going on with a new baby, your own job, life, this board, etc. We want you well!

Katie,

Please take care of yourself. We are all here for you and will not be going anywhere. You are in my prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery and good test results...

Blessings and gentle hugs for you from So. California,

Karen

Katie,

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery from all that ails you.

And did the rest of y'all notice - in typical non-selfish Katie fashion, she didn't EVEN ask for our prayers and good wishes. Well, my lady, you're gettin' 'em anyway!

Love and Blessings,

TeeTaa

I am so sorry you've been ill.

Speaking for myself, you don't need to send me a receipt for donations made via paypal because I get one from them. Maybe there is a way to ask if someone needs a receipt directly from LCSC and if not it saves you sending a duplicate.

Get Better!

Rochelle

Hi Katie,

You are more than superwoman and Rick is more than superman.What a wonderful couple.I sure hope that you get straightened out quick.And I hope you never feel like you need to apologize to anyone on here.I don't see for the life of me how you guys do all that you do.Praying for your speedy recovery.TBone

We dont like when Katie is Sick

buts she's got her Knight and his name is Rick

She's feeling oogly and not up to par

i'd drive some chicken soup to her if t wasn't so far.

My wish for her is that she feels better

maybe she needs to put on a sweater

so katie, please get well quick

as I said earlier we dont like when you are sick

Very cute, Shelly.

Hear that, KatieB? Quit feeling 'oogly'. lol

Rest, dear Katie, and let the doctors sort things out.

Rick is capable I am sure of taking care of Kennedy and your son.

The rest of us can fend for ourselves for a while. Be good for us.

I pray it isn't anything serious, and that you'll start to feel better soon.

Take care of you, dear, and know that you are loved.

XOXOXOXOX

MaryAnn

Katie, Katie, Katie, now, I don't have to tell you how important you are to us...but that does not mean that we want you to neglect yourself! Please take care of yourself, you and Rick have alot going on right now and we will manage-just take care of yourselves. How long has this been going on? Because I had no clue, and I am so sorry for sending the pictures and all and then asking Rick to enlarge it-man-I feel like :oops: . Please, just take care, and when you get a chance, let us know how you are doing. Warm and fuzzy thoughts and prayers-Deb

My Dear Friend Katie

We love you so much, you get better and .STOP thinking about us you have enough on your plate right now. We are all pulling for you and praying for you to get better. You DO TOO MUCH, this is your body's way of telling you to slow down. I pray with all my heart and soul that they find out exactly what is wrong and FIX IT NOW! You have MULTIDUTES of friends out here rooting for you and I am sure you will be fine. I just feel so bad that you have to go through this. Hang in there my friend and rest and get well. Love you dearly

Bess B

Katie,

You are not supposed to get sick woman. Now lift those fingers up from the keyboard, turn off the computer and get that much needed rest. Please do take care of yourself. Rick, please let us know how our Katie is doing and if there's anything we can do to help.

Praying that whatever ails you is minor and that you'll have a complete recovery very soon.

Love and hugs,

Theresa

Katie, my dear friend, I hope you are feeling better. I hope it was just something bad you ate.

Take your time in getting back on your feet.

As for receipts, I keep track on a spreadsheet and can get my canceled checks if needed.

If you keep a spreadsheet, maybe you can just send a cumulative receipt once a year.

Get better, you hear.

Ginny