One for Lily...and Ry...and OKDebi..LOL

Snowflake

THE LONELY LITTLE BRAIN CELL

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which by mistake happened to end up in a man's head.

She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away ..................

"We're down here ..."

Very good, very good, it sure does 'splain alot!

...You know what I realized the other day, in conversation with a girl friend of mine (we were talking about our husbands :x ) I realized that whenever we tell one another what our husbands said, the voice we use sounds EXACTLY like Patrick from Spongebob!

It just made me crack up, whenever we are referring to something :roll: that our husbands say-it naturally comes out that way-like Patrick, or the sheepdog from Bugs Bunny, you remember, the one that is following Bugs rabbit tracks, then they end at the train tracks and when Bugs (disgused as a fox) asks the dog what kind of tracks he's following the dog says "DUH, train tracks" and then Bugs says, "so what does that mean you are looking for" and the dog says "DUH, A TRAIN!!!" Then the dog gets hit by the train and is holding the front of it yelling "I GOT IT, I GOT IT, DUH, I CAUGHT THE TRAIN"...

Anyway, thank you, Becky, for the explaination-UH, I mean, the JOKE-yeah, yeah, thats the ticket, the JOKE...Good one. Take care, Deb