CT results-just a peek....

kimblanchard

My mom's doctor ordered a CT of her chest last week. I was too nervous to even post it in the tests section...He called today to say she has had 50% shrinkage in her tumor and the lymph node affected (peritracheal region). That's after 2 rounds of chemo. How's that sound!

I know I should be over the moon because I know this is truly good news but I'm having a hard time reaching down for heart felt enthusiasm, the road ahead seems so long. I don't let her know how I feel. She, the eternal optimist, said "you mean it's not all gone!". Gotta love her spirit! At this point she is more interested in "March Madness" and "her picks". Got all her money on those UCONN Huskies!!

Say a prayer, I mean for my mom, not Husky Nation!

The news is great after only 2 rounds!!!! And she seems to be feeling good if she is more interested in Basketball---good for her !!!

I hope you get even more shrinkage next scan (actually I hope it will have disappeared completely)

best wishes