Iressa for the second time

Carolyn Flournoy

Jim had a CT scan Monday results today. After 8 rounds of Carbo/taxol with few side effects it was all in vain progression of disease. Will go back on Iressa tomorrow. Iressa the first time around kept his lungs stable. Hopeful that it will keep them stable this time. Jim's feeling well and looks healthy. Last Sunday he rode around in the desert for 8 hours in a jeep. Not bad for someone that's been on chemo for 5 months. Good wishes to you all, Carolyn

Oh Carolyn,

I am so sorry to hear about Jim and as you said he was feeling so well.

As you know Iressa seems to be keeping Earl stable as it with many others. May it do the same for Jim, or maybe even shrink those da** tumors.

This disease is the worst rollercoaster, you're up, you're down, you're up.

While I am posting this, the most beautiful type of snow is falling. Huge flakes which are sticking to the trees. Since we have a very wooded lot, the view is just spectacular, in fact a mommy cardinal just landed in the tree right in my line of view.

It is moments like this that make us again realize how beautiful and precious life is.

You know Carolyn, that you and Jim are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Ginny

Oh Carolyn,

I am so sorry to hear about Jim and as you said he was feeling so well.

As you know Iressa seems to be keeping Earl stable as it with many others. May it do the same for Jim, or maybe even shrink those da** tumors.

This disease is the worst rollercoaster, you're up, you're down, you're up.

While I am posting this, the most beautiful type of snow is falling. Huge flakes which are sticking to the trees. Since we have a very wooded lot, the view is just spectacular, in fact a mommy cardinal just landed in the tree right in my line of view.

It is moments like this that make us again realize how beautiful and precious life is.

You know Carolyn, that you and Jim are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Ginny