From LindaMRG

KatieB

Dear Friends,

My wonderful father, Matthew, passed away on March 17, 2004. I had trouble getting into the site so I have asked Katie to post this for me.

I am so grateful for the love and support you have given me during the most difficult 10 months of my entire life. Many times I printed your responses to show my father, and even if I didnt print them, I always shared the information. My father told me a few days before he died that I always gave him hope - you were a big part of that.

Unfortunately, I dont think I can come back here, atleast not now. I am leaving my email address - GLGIL@aol.com for anyone who wishes to stay in touch. I would love to hear from you and how you are doing, I just cant do it in this forum right now, not even to check responses to this post.

Ive laughed, cried, learned, and prayed with you. I checked this board every day, sometimes several times a day. I hope you understand. My heart is broken. My father was a kind, compassionate family man. He was my friend. We had shared interests and lots to talk about. Im almost 39 years old and heartbroken that I have so many years ahead of me without him. He is my hero.

Again, please use my email address and let me know how you are. I love you.

With Love,

Linda Gilmartin

In Loving Memory of the Best Father in the World - Matthew Rossi 1939-2004