FAY A.

KatieB

We know that you have a beautiful attitude (most of the time :wink: ) And that you are tough as nails (you WIN every time :wink: )

But I want to know how YOU are doing?

ED is *%#$ for sure- but I want to know if I can do anything for you.

I want you to know that you are in my prayers daily, and I think about you everyday and I have no doubt that you are strong enough to tackle whatever is in your path (even if you don't know it, I KNOW IT) and I want you to know that we ALL are here for you.

((HUGS))

Hey Katie,

GREAT minds think a like????? I just talked to Fay last week on the phone and the funny thing is, I sad the same things your saying to her, and I ask her how she was really doing? And you know what she said? "She's doing FINE, REALLY" I have NEVER SEEN so much strength in one person, other then my sister Bonnie when she was fighting this beast. I ADMIRE you FAY! You have tugged on my heart strings, even when you didn't know it.

Fay, you are a fighter, your always here for everyone else, your attitude ROCKS and I think your one of the greatest, most caring, strong, loving, kind, educated, friend and person anyone could hope to have in there life. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!

And I'm with Katie on the fact that WE'RE HERE FOR YOU TOO!!! ((FAY))!

And I too never miss a prayer that your name doesn't get brought up.

Love & Hugs,

Your friend

Connie

Fay,

Just want you to know that I am in your corner too! You really helped me to find inner strength and peace when I was absolutely the most fearful that I have ever been in my life, right before I had surgery. Thank you for helping me through that time. I just wish I could return the favor. Hold on to that faith dear Fay! Praying for you and a cure.

Much love,

Cheryl

I'm also thinking about Fay. She made me sit up and listen more than once. Her posts are infectious....I can never wait to get to the punch lines. And the info she shares so willingly has helped me more than she'll ever know. Fay....how are you doing??

Hi, Folks....

Run away from home for a few days and you'll learn how others REALLY feel about you. :wink: I forgot to bring the laptop...talk about withdrawals!

Thank you for the very kind words, but I'm the same as you guys... someone who is trying to make the best life out of what I have.

I'm having some problems with my heart that are causing the shortness of breath. I've had some cardiac studies done, and I'll see my doctor this week to discuss how to handle the cardiac issues and the cancer recurrence. In the meantime I will continue to breathe like a prank phone caller, and be glad of it.

Thanks for asking...

Fay A.

Fay,

You know I love ya dearly and you're one of my favorites...can you update your mantle and take a spring shot of the back of your head? Heck, Easter is coming, you could post a shot of an egg! :wink:

Take care, I miss you when you're gone!

Becky

Snowflake,

Can't redecorate the mantle...house is going to be remodeled and that means everything is being packed up and stored away. I'm working on another photo, though. :)

Fay A. Also known by some as the Assistant to the CDE (that's Chief Decorator of Eggs), Mr. E. Bunny. This is an especially busy time of year and is part of the reason I'm not on the computer as much as usual. I have an order that has to be completed and shipped out no later than April 1st)

Fay A,

I love the idea of decorating eggs. Can't believe you are such a strong person to worry about an order when you are feeling this way. Keep it up, kick some butt. Best of luck to you ..prayers headed your way.

Nushka

PS. I also want to see the front side of your picture:)

Fay A.

What's this with remodeling the house? Will that add more stress to your life or will it give you something to focus on and think about besides the BIG "C". Of course, now you have the BIG "H" (heart) to help distract you from "C" and "ED". We've got to get you off this alphabet track!

Hugs, Prayers, and Love going out to you.

Fay,

This is all going to be behind you and you'll be on to re-decorating your home. You are a real trooper and survivor and we all have so much admitation for you. I know I do and I really enjoy your wit and response. Your personality and knowledge warrants a lot of respect for your intelligence. Hang in there, we are here for you...

Prayers, hugs and affection from So. California to you,

Karen

Fay,

Just another FOF (Fan Of Fay) here, rooting for you to feel better -- and to turn around, one of these days! Of course, the mystery is intriguing, too. Maybe the day my brother (loud clearing of throat) posts his picture in drag, that's the day you could turn around? Meanwhile, love the eggs.

Seriously do hope you get to feeling (and breathing) better.

BeckyCW