My mom died today

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Leslie, I am so sorry you lost your mother. You are a very strong person to be the only one to support your mom through her last days. Your love for her will keep her in your heart always. I wish you peace.

Just remember, your mom has no more sorrow or pain, and she is with your dad and brother now, looking down on you and she is very happy! They are always with you and watching over you. Look for the signs that she will show you to let you know she is ok.

God bless you. I know how hard it is to lose loved ones too. My sis just died 2 years ago of breast cancer. I also had two brothers who were (in 1969) only 17 and 21 who died on the same day from two separate accidents, two blocks away from each other and a half an hour apart! It actually made my faith in God stronger because I knew it could not just be a coincidence! It was more like a heavenly miracle to me. Take care, and time will help heal you until you meet your loved ones again some day! :wink: Remember to take care of yourself now! And come back to the forum when you need to talk or read, it;s good therapy!

Leslie,

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your much loved Mother. Your description of your Mom's last breaths so mirrors my own Mother's last minutes on earth (My Mom had Lung Cancer, too).

Be good to yourself, Leslie. I'll be thinking of you.

Fay A.

leslie,

my heart goes out to you. i now that you must be going through such a difficult time right now, but i thank you so much for sharing your last moments with your mother with all of us. i feel really privileged to read your touching message. my prayers and thoughts are with you.

God bless,

mj

Leslie,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am going through many of the same emotions right now as my father passed suddenly on March 13th. I too wish I had found this site sooner. I wish you the best in the healing process and will keep you in my prayers.

Warm Regards,

Bridget (blynch)

I understand as lost my mother to lung cancer a little over a year ago. Want to encourage you to find ways to help you through your grief. I ended up making a lung cancer web site and setting up a place for others to find links and info. There is a section about grief with information that I found helpful. You might want to check it out: http://c.d.luce.home.att.net/