TRIBUTE

Rick

Truly amazing. Two incredibly dumb questions:

1. Which one is Katie's dad?

2. What is the name of the song? I know the song, I love the song, they played it with the 911 stuff, and I cannot remember the name of it. I want to downlaod it.

Thank you :)

Rick,

Thank you for such a beautiful tribute to so many.

And to Jim W,

Jim, I must tell you that of all the people on this board, Ada was the one I so very much admired. She seemed to have such a warm, gracious way about her. She always reached out to others with such reassuring words and quiet grace. Am I correct? Her advice was always on the mark too.This is my only second time posting but when I saw Ada's beautiful face in the memorial, my eyes filled with sadness. I have been lurking off and on for some time. But whenever I would check back in I always looked for Ada's posts. I was so concerned and often had included Ada in my prayers. I have no idea when she died but please know that this woman always touched me. Even though I am now 3 and 1/2 years past surgery I will always remember the warm and thoughtful advice she would give others. She was a LADY. I am so glad she shared herself with all of us. I am truly sorry for the loss you must feel. I will always remember her face and kind words to all of us.

Kathy

Rick,

I like the new ending of the Tribute - it's nice to see the faces again. I also like that you changed the font of two of the written pieces, as they're now much easier to read. My only question is this - can someone who views the tribute link to the LCSC website? I foresee many of us sending the link to the tribute to our acquaintances, and it'd be nice if they could in turn link back to the LCSC site. And it doesn't look like they can do that just by clicking on the logo at the end of the tribute. Does this make ANY sense?!?! :roll:

Thanks again for all you do!! And give little Kennedy a squeeze from Georgia!

Love and Blessings,

TeeTaa

Rick, thank you for including my post about my dad...the tribute was so moving. If you could include the picture of my dad that I sent for the tote, that would be great. You do such beautiful work, Rick, you can see how much your heart is in it, and I cannot express my gratitude enough. Take care, Deb

Hey Rick.

The final cut is magnificent!!

However, I can only put names to a few faces, although I probably know most. There are five rows of photos in the last frame; would you be able to list the names of each photo for each row from left to right for me? I'd like to put names to all the photos.

Thanks Rick.

David

Rick,

I watched the Tribute last night for the first time after reading of Becky G's death. I thought I didn't have any more tears in me; boy, was I wrong.

It is a beautiful, tasteful, and moving piece.

I can only hope that too many other new faces are not eligable to be added soon.

Thank you for all the work that you do; it means so much to both us and our families.

Sincerely,

Melinda